Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Verdict: October 1st

Hello there!
I wanted to post right after our first Pinner Dinner, but time ran away from me, and it is still away -but I will do a brief update.

First, the crock pot Italian chicken...
I doubled the recipe, and had a hard time fitting in all the potatoes!  However, after almost 8 hours, they were all mostly cooked through, and the chicken and carrots were good.  I asked everyone to give an honest critique, and all said they enjoyed it.  I personally did, too.  Whenever I make chicken in the crock pot it usually ends up dry, but this was just fine.



In the crock pot (image is cloudy from my daughter's finger prints on the camera).

The final product of vegetables...yum!


The final chicken product.










And for the cookies...
They were weird for me to make, and seemed weird coming out the oven...but they were yummy!  Everyone brought some home, too!  I found they were even better the next morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment