Sunday, October 7, 2012

Plans for Tomorrow


 Hi There!

Tomorrow we are meeting and using Pinterest for our craft idea. 
To come up with the craft, I typed in "easy fall craft", and while lots of ideas showed, this is the one that had the supplies available when I went to Wal-Mart - and they were cheap!

http://pinterest.com/pin/249457266831185506/

If you click the link, it's for a button flower.
Very simple and rustic-type chic, in my opinion...borderlining on Dr. Suess style, too! :)
You can do this for any holiday or "just because."  The options are endless - we all have buttons laying around, so just buy some floral wire and you're set!

Here's a picture:


















Here's my "sample" I tried to make - it took all of 1 minute.  Now picture a bouquet of these, how cute (especially for those of us with allergies!)




No comments:

Post a Comment